Quality and Reliability For Over Two Decades
Since 1999, Kelemer Brothers has earned their reputation as the top installer of energy-efficient windows and doors in Howard County, MD. In over two decades of service, Gabriel and Joe Kelemer have helped thousands of homeowners to improve their homes’ curb appeal and energy efficiency.
Most people have no idea that they could save as much as 30-40% of their heating and cooling bills with new windows. For this reason, Kelemer Brothers keeps their customers well-informed by guiding them through their step-by-step installation process.
From the beginning, they let you know what window treatment options are available and what would work best for your household. They will also explain how different window styles and materials will affect your overall costs.
To ensure their staff stays current with the latest industry trends, Kelemer Brothers crew members participate in monthly training sessions with their manufacturers. Consequently, their team employs the most up-to-date techniques to install and repair any type of window including bay windows, casement windows, sunrooms and awnings.
Vytex Vinyl Replacement Windows
With custom design options to improve your home’s exterior and the latest energy-saving technology, Vytex Windows have become one of Kelemer Brothers’ most popular choices for window treatments. As one of the top brands in the industry, Kelemer Brothers depends on Vytex Windows for high-quality, energy-efficient replacement windows that will stand the test of time.
In addition to their reputation for quality and durability, Vytex Windows offers a broad selection of vinyl replacement windows to suit any homeowner. Their product line includes three distinct series with different features.
Potomac HP Series
- Vytex’s premier line of vinyl windows, the Potomac series is known for its strength and durability. A performance grade of R65 means they can stand up to 198 mph winds, which is 200 percent greater than the industry minimum.
- Furthermore, their VyCore™ foam insulation represents the highest standard in energy efficiency. Its magnetic seal essentially eliminates outside drafts. In addition to improving a home’s comfort level, homeowners should also see a reduction in their energy bills.
- An easy-to-use sash lock and tilt system enables homeowners to operate the tilt latch and lock by swinging a lever. As a result, these windows are both easy to clean and more resistant to forced entry.
- VyCore™ foam insulation in the frame and sash for extra insulation.
- Includes an interlocking sill and sash for extra wind resistance. While this is the mid-level series option, these windows can withstand a wind load up to 180 percent above the industry minimum.
- Fortis windows can be customized to the customers’ needs with a variety of styles including garden, double hung, bay, sliding and picture windows.
- Customers with Fortis windows are eligible to upgrade to the Energy Saver Max™ or Energy Saver Ultimate™ glass packages.
- This series represents an attractive, low-maintenance option at an affordable price.
- With features rarely found in an entry-level series such as weatherstripping, the patented DuraTex™ warm-edge spacer system and welded sash and frame corners, Georgetown windows are the perfect option for homeowners who need to stay within a budget.
- Includes customizable options such as slider, picture, double hung and more. In addition, they are available in different glass types and grid designs to suit homeowners’ tastes.
Window Replacement Near Me
If you are looking for residential glass window installation or replacement near you, Kelemer Brothers offers Vytex windows for homeowners who want state-of-the-art technology that lowers energy costs and adds to the overall beauty and value of their home. Their family-owned business serves residents of the following towns and surrouding areas in Howard County: Clarksville, Columbia, Elkridge, Ellicott City, Ilchester and Scaggsville. In addition, they also serve residents of towns in neighboring Harford County, Maryland.